Personal Injury

Our Personal Injury Practice was born as a result of our representation of the  injured and disabled.  We handle the following types of Personal Injury Cases:

Third party Workers' Compensation

In the state of Washington you cannot sue your employer or co-worker for injuries sustained at work. If you were injured by someone who is not a coworker or a defective product or machine you may have a third party case.

Car Accidents

We can help you if you were injured or suffered property damage due to the negligence of another party

Pedestrian accidents

If you were hit by a motor vehicle and suffered injuries.

Premises liability

Slip, trip or Fall – Property owners have a duty to keep their property clear of dangers.

Vail & Associates officeIf you were injured by a Third party while on the job it is important that your attorney for your third party case and your Workers’ Compensation case be the same.  While they are two separate claims, they directly affect each other and your representative needs to be aware of pitfalls and problems that may arise.

Our legal staff has the necessary experience to help you navigate your claim and avoid forfeiting benefits that you may be entitled to. Contact us today for a free consultation.

What to Bring to Your Initial Meeting

  • Any Information Regarding the Accident
    • Location
    • Names, Addresses, Phone Number of Parties Involved
    • Witness information
    • Police/Collision/incident Reports
    • Pictures
    • Bills
    • Correspondence
  • Insurance Information
    • Auto Insurance Contact Information
    • Health Insurance Contact Information
    • Secondary Insurance
    • Policy Numbers
    • Defendant’s Insurance
  • Medical
    • Name, address and phone number of physicians who treated you
    • Any medical records
    • List of medications